1 (edited by Crepitus 2014-05-19 23:02:34)

Topic: Credits?

Why can't I see how many I have, and how much time is left on my booster(s) from the account management page?

EDIT: Also, why can't I send credits between my accounts?

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Credits?

+1 for managing credits through the website.
+1 for EP booster details on website and character selection.

Transferring credits needs to be looked at more before it is implemented.

Credit transfer is not allowed because that would basically allow credit trading, and we're not convinced that would be a good thing for now.

We did plan to put the mentioned infos into account management but didn't get around it yet.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Credit transfer is not allowed because that would basically allow credit trading, and we're not convinced that would be a good thing for now.

We did plan to put the mentioned infos into account management but didn't get around it yet.

For vets with a lot of accounts, it's roulette, I had to log in to all 5 of mine, in game, to see who needed credits as I had only a vague idea that maybe a booster might be running out.  Just saying, the more obstacles in the way the less people will bother, the easier it is to buy something the more impulse you'll see.

Unrelated:  I learned yesterday after telling  a newbie that they only needed 1 point in industrial to pilot one that you nerfed sequers and upped the requirements to drive one at some point.  Bad; and not in line with the 'we didn't design around people having multiple accounts as a requirement' claims, all 'professions' should be able to drive the smallest U-haul.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!