Re: What I want from gamma islands

BadAss wrote:

make so that gamma islands not worked ewar. i want see new tactical attack

So alongside the not showing on Killmails for years( which is probably the main reason the majority of players never trained ewars) you now want to exclude these players from being involved in endgame battles.

Not sure if serious.

Delete all ewar from the game

The ictus will reign supreme

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Delete all ewar from the game

The ictus will reign supreme

But then rad will roll with 4 reactor sealing fits instead!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I agree that you can do something new for gamma island, but think for yourself, gamma Islands will have a strong Corporation and new technologies only for gamma island is absurd. if you want new technologies then this should not be related to gamma. I just say my opinion

Just @ Game

BadAss wrote:

I agree that you can do something new for gamma island, but think for yourself, gamma Islands will have a strong Corporation and new technologies only for gamma island is absurd. if you want new technologies then this should not be related to gamma. I just say my opinion

Your doing the same thing with Beta.....  No epi on alpha...

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

31 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-05-17 14:22:38)

what I want from gamma:

unrestricted creativity in building that doesn't take a week of 18hr terraforming/sieging to break into, yet is still defendable by active corporations (who need to actually undock to defend)

Less base clutter in structures. Maybe most of the facilities and support structures could be terminal upgrades that appear as part of the terminal.  I want a fully upgraded gamma terminal to look like an alpha terminal.  No more sea of tiny structures clogging the entire base.

Structure walls that are better than terraformed walls but not the lame beta walls.

a pve mechanic involving perhaps a static station that will create an event that will spawn a mega robot or some sort.

a reason to do pve combat there that's both fun and rewarding.

one unique to gamma plant and one unique to gamma resource that isn't EPI but used more than collixium (make collixium used more?)

a reason to mine non rare ores (same with beta)

are we not suppose to be on Nia harvesting a rare energy source to send back to earth?  Why not make that a major gamma objective with the space port to send materials back on alpha, so now theres a need to regularly transport back to alpha.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth