1 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-05-16 23:28:13)

Topic: Website suggestions

I know there are way more important things to deal with but while ive been bored all day working Ive been feeling like an unsatisfied housewife regarding the stuff I can see, out of game, on the website.

Can we get an intrusion map and list?

What about top "computer nerd hacking a robot" for the day (ehm top pilot) for each specific type of bot somehow

What about adding dev garbage's corp dot member comparison thing since I can never spell his real name right.

Market stuff perhaps, top trades of the day?  Maybe list the top 10 most expensive trades or something or do it off volume I dunno something.

How about a population chart?  Members in game or something.  Would be a great tool to compare to steam charts that lists the same kinda info but only for steam users which gives a smaller number.

Daily corp kills and corp bot losses for the day

Recruitment numbers, show the top 5 or 10 corps recruiting and how many new players they recruited for the day.

A live counter of ville/jita chat bans

and finally how about a flappy-Mesmer mini game or something.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Re: Website suggestions

Stranger Danger wrote:

I know there are way more important things to deal with but while ive been bored all day working Ive been feeling like an unsatisfied housewife regarding the stuff I can see, out of game, on the website.

Can we get an intrusion map and list?

What about top "computer nerd hacking a robot" for the day (ehm top pilot) for each specific type of bot somehow

What about adding dev garbage's corp dot member comparison thing since I can never spell his real name right.

Market stuff perhaps, top trades of the day?  Maybe list the top 10 most expensive trades or something or do it off volume I dunno something.

How about a population chart?  Members in game or something.  Would be a great tool to compare to steam charts that lists the same kinda info but only for steam users which gives a smaller number.

Daily corp kills and corp bot losses for the day

Recruitment numbers, show the top 5 or 10 corps recruiting and how many new players they recruited for the day.

A live counter of ville/jita chat bans

and finally how about a flappy-Mesmer mini game or something.

i may know someone working on a perp-themed tower defense flash game

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

"How about a population chart?  Members in game or something.  Would be a great tool to compare to steam charts that lists the same kinda info but only for steam users which gives a smaller number."

There was one time, but they take off.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I dunno I don't mean this as super serious.

Just think it would be nice for the perp website to include a lot of in game information, about what is going on in game ect, for people who cant log in and play.

and a perp tower defense....mmm

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Wow that isnt a great way to gather intel on whos on at all.

Inda wrote:

"How about a population chart?  Members in game or something.  Would be a great tool to compare to steam charts that lists the same kinda info but only for steam users which gives a smaller number."

Gunner wrote:

Wow that isnt a great way to gather intel on whos on at all.

Inda wrote:

Imagine he was thinking about members of your corporation? Not everything out of game is a metagaming exploit waiting to happen.

I meant to say, there was "online player graph" but the DEV s decide dont show anymore.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Something like this for players online: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwaykz … sp=sharing

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

9 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-05-18 08:03:18)

Can you add sequer.nl to the links section of the website? It's an extremely helpful website for new players and old alike.

also, Zortags guide would also be a helpful link for new players.  and if possible remove some of the old links that are no longer relevant.